Old December 7th 08, 08:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default Attn Polly in the UK

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 12/7/08 12:29 PM, in article ,
"Gillian Murray" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 12/7/08 9:34 AM, in article ,
"Parrotfish" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote ...
My package arrived but DS didn't tell me and I didn't see it (an other
item
for me ). Found it yesterday.

Love the bag and love the card. Many hugs

Well, better late than never!
I was beginning to feel anxious as I expected 1st class Airmail to be a tad
quicker.
I'm pleased that you like the bag )

I found it and a box of samples from a survey company I use and a notice for
the library meeting.

I love it and I got a ton of compliments on it this morning at hockey.

Cheryl

Cheryl,

is that on of the ladybug/ladybird bags?? I just love mine.

Gill

Yes! is is so cute

It is really sturdy, too. I think it is too cute to put the groceries
in, so I use it as a book bag !