Old July 8th 04, 06:52 AM
Kalera Stratton

Um, and I shouldn't be typing on three hours of sleep. Even though that
means I would never type at all. I mean, "I'll hug your elephant and you
kiss my donkey".

My typing skills have seriously suffered lately. Every post seems to
contain words mutilated beyond any possible recognition, literally.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Kalera Stratton wrote:
Do you remember the old Mad magazine poem that ended with the words "You
hug my elephant and you kiss my donkey"?

I was 12, but that made me laugh soooo hard when I first read it.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Kaytee wrote:

In article , Kalera Stratton
writes:

has no one told you that references to donkeys are considered
extremely derogatory these days?

I thought it was references to elephants....
Looks like the lead donkey has chosen a decent running mate, although I'd
prefer the running mate do the leading.... Kaytee
"Simplexities" on
www.eclecticbeadery.com