Old July 4th 05, 07:14 PM
William Black

"Abrasha" wrote in message

The drawers are a bad invention and idea. Because people put their
tools in them (especially files), they lose literally hundreds if not
thousands of dollars a year in filings. And precious stones, when they
fall, often bounce out of the drawer which invariably leads to time
spent on all four on the floor.

I'm inclined to agree.

You bang your knees as well.

My tools live in my tool box on my bench when not in use.

However a good quality wooden toolbox with drawers costs more than a bench
these days...

Mine is like the one shown he

http://www.gerstnerusa.com/toolchests/52.htm

But without the top hinged compartment.

Steel tool boxes are a great way to blunt tools...

--
William Black

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
Barbeques on fire by chalets past the headland
I've watched the gift shops glitter in the darkness off Newborough
All this will pass like ice-cream on the beach
Time for tea