Old January 1st 05, 06:28 AM
Max Penn

"bckwrds" wrote in message
sometimes the only "cure" for outsourcing is to let the outsourcing
occur. Sure, it pains the USA pocket book for a time, but then
after the other countries who are still living in poverty will come
out of the third world state-of-being and become educated and
start making demands on their own. People from all over the
world still come to America for not only education but for
opportunity. Why? Because it still IS a land of great opportunity
and offers the best education in the world. If some of this
opportunity was available in their own country then perhaps they
still wouldn't flood into the USA. I would like to think that most
people would like to stay and live in their homeland....but just
about all parents want more for their children....so they ship them
off to the land-of-opportunity.

Time WILL cure this problem. Wealth will be spread thru out
the world in a more evenly fashion. Education will be there for
those who want it. Growth almost always equals pain....and
there's going to be a lot of grummling about it. But once this
equality occurs, companies/corporation and the people will
have a level playing field.

Yes, you can say I'm a dreamer......

During the Great Depression of the 1930s, the economist Lord Keynes
mentioned the day when everybody would be rich might not be far off. "But
beware," he said. "The time for all this is not yet. For at least another
hundred years, we must pretend to ourselves and to every one that fair is
foul and foul is fair; for foul is useful and fair is not. Avarice and usury
and precaution must be our gods for a little longer still."