Old January 13th 04, 04:00 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
Here's the instructions for using that ½-square triangle in the corner:
http://www.quilterbydesign.com/lesso...icwindows.html

Ragmop/Sandy

"Mardi" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:17:00 -0500, wrote:

I've been quilting for about a year and want to do my 1st king size

quilt.
It's a little ambitious for me, but I love the attic windows block. I've
seen different methods for doing this block, but they look a little
complicated to me. Is there an easy way to piece these? Thnx for your
help.

Barbara C.

Most attic window patterns require an inset seam. But, I once saw a
Simply quilts where they made the part that would be an inset seam
into a half square triangle and a rectangle so they could machine
piece the whole thing without the inset seam. From a distance I don't
think you could tell the difference.

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot

com.

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat