Old October 17th 17, 08:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Violet Stitches

Default New DMC colors

On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 9:58:31 AM UTC-5, Joan Erickson wrote:
Hi all,

I just got an email that said DMC is coming out with 35 new colors! You
can get them in a special tin now or wait until Nov. 1 when the new
colors are launched (think I'll wait!). Here's the link, if you're
interested:
http://tinyurl.com/yc93nhhu

Cool....more colors! I don't think I need to buy the set in the gold tin but am always happy to hear there's more choices in colors.

On that link you posted Joan, DMC has a "kits" tab you can click on which peaked my curiosity. Of course I had to find the most whimsical, cutest design ever, which I *do* think I might have to have. It's simple and easy which is sometimes just the ticket. See it he

https://www.dmc.com/us/girl-in-the-r...n-9002584.html

A few months ago I got down to a stash of 14 charts, at which point I decided I would allow myself to enhance my stash A LITTLE. Somehow that sent me off the rails and now I can't stop myself. Ack!