Old June 7th 12, 05:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug

Default A finish-finish!

On May 30, 9:13*am, ndjoan wrote:
I got "My sweet heart" back from the framer yesterday and have posted
pics on my webshots album (see below for link) and RCTNP.

I hope you enjoy it!

--
* * * * Joan

See my needlework hehttp://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan

happiness, then go ahead and worry! *If they can't, why worry?

Unknown

Congratulations!!!!!!! :-) It's always soooooo nice to actually
finish something - Frame and all!!!!!!!

Liz from Humbug

OH!!!!! A P.S. here. DH, when I was out teaching kids to stitch last
Friday, signed us up for satellite internet. I almost crowned him
because I could think of all kinds of better uses for $60 a month than
high speed internet but, since it's a done deal, I may as well take
advantage of it. I'll finally be able to join RCTNP!!!!!!! I have
two pictures of kids from the farm to show and a picture of the
"Horse's Ears" project for my EGA buddy.

Liz from Humbug