Old December 12th 09, 12:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Chiara[_2_]

Default Updated Top Quilt patchwork "Stars of Christmas in technical Paper-Piecing

I will try to see but are a little late and I have many works to be finish
but I thank you so much for the Council
tnx Roberta

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili
"Roberta" Roberta@Home ha scritto nel messaggio
I do like the border very much, but I think it would be even better
with a very narrow strip of the light purple /magenta color in between
the border and the stars. If you can find such a color!
Roberta in D

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:40:42 +0100, "Chiara"
wrote:

I have place in blog an update on the Top Quilt in flannel Stelle di
Natale" that I place down in the "current work" a few weeks ago "Stars of
Christmas"..... tell me if you like the border?
a kiss at all
Tnx