Old November 17th 09, 07:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default New rain days

mirjam wrote:
On Nov 16, 2:51 am, Spikedriver wrote:
Hi Mirjam,

Most of my work is fair isle, I should have taken some pictures.

I did do a red and black sweater for my sister in small squares. The
other teachers at her school tried to buy it from her, ladies and the
men. It was 3x4 stitch squares, 3 stitches across.

I just do 2 color fair isle.
Dennis

mirjam wrote:
I would like do a little more 2stranded color work this winter.
This last I did was for my sister.

Dennis i went to look at some book , so that i get a better idea ,,,
about such a pattern ,,,, you are doing wonderful stuff
mirjam

Thank you Mirjam.

I have enjoyed knitting for almost 29 years now. I have tried to do
every type of knitting I see. I have not done many patterns intarsia.

In intarsia if do not lik3e having so many colors of yarn to take care of.

Dennis