Old November 6th 09, 06:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default Sewing machines back in fashion?

mirjam wrote:
On Nov 6, 4:14 am, Spikedriver wrote:
I wish they would have done that before Gail & I closed or Singer-Elna
store.

Dennis

Kalmia wrote:
On Oct 1, 6:09 pm, "Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)"
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK
http://claremont.islandblogging.co.uk
"Resistance is NOT futile, it's voltage divided by current"
The last time I was in a Joann Fabrics, the line for the cutting table
was longer than I've ever seen. I think a lot are back to making
their clothes, or at least for kids.- Hide quoted text -

I see here More and more Sewing shopd opening , i don`t know how it is
in your side of the ocean , Israeli people aren`t always sewing as
much as people in other countries , but one sees more people repairing
and trying to use what they have.
mirjam

It is great to see people trying to recycle clothing Mirjam.

Having a Mom & Pop sewing machine shop at one time, it is pleasing to hear.

Dennis