Old October 13th 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default Help please...crocheted slippers

"vanmier" vanmier AT peoplepc DOT com wrote in message
I am making a pair of slippers (my first time at a clothing item) and I
don't understand the Finishing instructions.

FINISHING
Join pieces as follows: Place Top on Sole with wrong sides together.(I
understand this part)
Join yarn at Heel; working through both pieces, slip st in each sc of Top
easing in Sole fullness; join to first st; finish off.

As I understand this, I work up through the bottom (Sole) to the top (Top)
and slip stitch in the top. What I don't understand is the "easing in the
Sole fullness".

Very thankful,
Christy

Hi Christy! I crochet, but I've never crocheted slippers before (where did
you find a pattern?) so unfortunately I don't have a clue what that means
either. Hopefully someone else can help with your question.

*hugs*
Gemini