Old June 13th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default chain maille (inspired by Jerri)

Freaking GORGEOUS.

cas wrote:
haven't posted here for ages and lurk occasionally - but I figured I'd
show off the damage that Jerri caused by posting pics of chain maille
and romanov chain in particular -
http://users.tpg.com.au/cas68/images...&bracelets.jpg
http://users.tpg.com.au/cas68/images/watch&bracelets.jpg
the watch was my version of romanov inspired by Jerri's pics (so it's
all her fault!) and the bracelets are a couple of viking knits I made a
while ago, but antiqued one the same time as I did the watch band and
the other is the original colour for comparison.
the romanov has morion and clear 4mm swarovskis in each segment.

cas
http://www.southall.id.au/