Old March 10th 15, 12:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ruth[_4_]

Default HAPPY DANCE!!!!!

On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 10:05:01 PM UTC-6, Ruth wrote:
Finished "Morning Song" tonight!!!! (twirling around, jumping up and down. waving my arms in the air!!) Started August 26, 2014, finished February 27, 2015. Six months almost to the day! Next project, Heaven & Earth Designs "The Nativity". I'm sure I'll be busy on this one for quite awhile.

Congratulations Joan!!! Yes, The Nativity is over 1 with 2 threads. Been working on it a week, got 900 stitches done so far, and it's just the first row of page 1! This one is gonna take awhile. It being over 1 I get to use the thread shorter than I would on any other project. It's also the first project I've ever decided that it would be in my best interest to graft the fabric first. Glad I did, sure makes it a lot easier. Keep on knitting!