Old July 21st 05, 12:29 AM
maryd

I've seen car seats offered with the notation that they had not been in an
accident but it may be up to the moderator of your freecycle group.

--
Mary

"frood" wrote in message
om...
: I now have a pair of car seats that I no longer need. Spike and Giles just
: moved up to booster seats. They are 5 years old, but I swear on my fabric
: stash that they have never been in a car accident, not even a fender
bender.
: Can I offer these on freecycle? If not, what am I supposed to do with
them?
: They are a major brand, and were top-of-the-line when purchased.
:
: Can you believe the girls are going to be 5 in 3 weeks?
:
: --
: Wendy
: http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm