Old August 5th 17, 02:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default from the past

wrote in message

On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 2:13:02 PM UTC-7, wrote:
hi all, i just rediscovered this group, can't believe it still exists. is
anyone still on here that helped with the james byrd jr. quilt?
i found this video with horrible sound, but our quilt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW1JAddFygM

would love to hear what you've been up to the last decade or two ;-)
cheers,
marianna

roller coaster here, too. but i'm alive and quilting again. there was some
doubt on both of those situations.
hi ginger.

I didn't help with that quilt, but I've been here since close to the start,
maybe 94 or 95.
Barbara in SC and then in FL