Old January 4th 05, 12:52 AM
Sharon Harper

G'day Folks!

I'm Sharon, posting as.... well look down and you'll see!

I'm from a little place called Dingley Village in Victoria in Australia. I
have a wonderful (travelling) husband called Wayne and we have 2 kids
(daughters), a mortgage and a cute QI called Merlot. He's a cat (Australian
Multi-Cultural Long Hair) and he lets us live here.

I'm just going back to work (3 days per week). I tend to machine piece,
hand applique, and hand quilt. I've been going for, what is it?, 4 years
now? It's so hard to remember! I love all fabric - well except brown and
"yeuchy" colours and I just love purple and blue!

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

"frood" wrote in message
news
As newbies come and introduce themselves, we all say "hi" back to them.

But,
while we learn a bit about them, they don't get to know us very easily.

(ok,
except for a few gabby folks.... ;-P ) So, as a start to a new year, I
thought it would be fun to tell a bit about ourselves, and get to know

each
other. I'm sure the newbies aren't the only one trying to keep the players
straight without a score card!

Ok, here goes! I'm Wendy, posting as "frood". I live in Central NC, USA.

I'm
married to a fabulous man, and we have 5 kids, ranging from 13 to 4 yo
twins, known online as Spike and Giles. I've been quilting for about 7 or

8
years, mostly machine piecing and machine quilting. I love bright colors,
and I collect vintage textiles.

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply