Old April 10th 10, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Default this made me chuckle

Gillian Murray wrote:

On the back of the chart (Strong Women", which I bought, there is a
picture of it. In fact, I think there was a copy of it in the shop. The
owner said that the charts had just arrived...........don't know form
whom she ordered. If you want, I can scan it and email it to you.

Don't scan it....I've got SO many things going already, I don't need one
more temptation!! I'll wait patiently 'til it arrives at my LNS or I
see it on Hoffman. Ignorance, as they say, is bliss. vbg

Last night I went to a wonderful show with Archie Fisher (from Scotland)
and Garnet Rogers (from Canada). They traded songs, and Garnet played
fiddle on some of Archie's songs. I'd brought a clip-on "little bitty
nite lite," slipped it on the front of my dress pointed toward my lap,
and crocheted throughout, finishing up a lovely baby blanket with a
diagonal pattern in the center created by braided loops.

This is the pattern I used:
http://www.purplekittyyarns.com/leis...rochet-pattern

Mine is white, because someone gave me a pile of white yarn and I had to
use it for *something*! I've become known around church as the
repository for stash when someone downsizes or sorts out an estate.

sue

--
Susan Hartman