Old April 25th 08, 07:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Tutu Haynes-Smart

Default Needle position

Key number 5 moves needle to left - each time you touch it, needle moves one
position to the Left. Key number 6 moves needle to right.

Great machine - look in the manual under "Electronic Section" Description of
numbered keys. (Page 41 in my manual)

Good luck

--
Cheers for now
Tutu
"iluvtotat" wrote in message
om...

My mom gave me her old Pfaff 7550,and I'm really struggling to use this
manual. I can't find anything in it!

Does anybody know how to adjust the needle position on this machine? I
need my needle to be at the far left.

Thanks for any help!
Nancy

Delivered via http://www.www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3406 messages and counting!