Old September 21st 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Jim

Default Really Big chunks of agate

If you have a local gem and/or laipdary club, a donation might be in
order. Just specify that THEY must provide for ransportation, etc...

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:56:38 -0700, Seigfried
discovered a keyboard and, for our edification and amusement,
submitted

My dad was a rockhound all his life. There are now some REALLY BIG
chunks of nice solid agate in his yard that I don't know what to do
with. (The biggest just barely fit into the bed of a truck and
compressed the springs right to the axle.) And there are a number of
other pieces too.

Does anyone have any ideas about what I can do with these rocks?

Blessed be, for sure...