Old July 25th 03, 11:23 PM
Gerald Miller

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:27:14 -0400, Thomas Mitchell
wrote:

Hello all,

My wife and I are new to the dollhouse craft. She's been into crafts for
a while but hasn't found one that she's settled on. I suggested she try
making a dollhouse since she is a perfectionist type and will spend a
lot of time on the details.

We ordered a kit to start with, ie, the shell. Which will arrive in a
few days and are looking around the web for places to get material to
finish it. We're looking for fake brick, etc. I have almost a full
fledged wood working shop in half of the garage so I'll be able to make
the siding, shingles, hard wood flooring, anything that deals with wood.

Anyone have recommendations for places on the web to get material for
finishing the house?

Any suggestions on how to get started? She's doing lots of searches on
Google for info, but I've always found that newsgroups have lots of
expert advice.

Thanks
Thomas and Tracie

If we knew where you are located, I am certain that one of your
neighbours would tell you about their favourite shop; for instance, my
favourite is Ron's in Orlando, even though I live 1300 miles away!
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada