Old October 17th 13, 03:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default Wow, Ginger's Needlearts Store has closed!!!!!!

On 10/16/2013 6:16 AM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 10/15/13 12:15 PM, thubten wrote:
I still can't believe it! Here is more info about it.

http://sublimestitching.com/blogs/ne...aming-to-close

Hmmmm, does this mean I'm supposed to open a needlework shop in Austin
or surrounding? There is no other outside of one up in Georgetown,
TX.

Wow!

that stinks

My "sort of LNS" has closed but is going to remain in business in Spring
Texas as mail order and eventually as a brick and mortar store.

Man years ago there were at least 2 LNS's in Spring..back in the early
1990s. It was a cute little town, and we would enjoy going there, poking
around, and have a nice lunch. Probably by now it is part of a major
metropolis!

Gill