Old September 25th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Linda[_2_]

Default Outer Banks - here we come!

I hope you all have a great time. I just returned today from a week at Nags
Head. The weather was not ideal the first few days, windy and the waves were
rough, but it got much better at the end of the week. I understand it is
just beautiful now. Your quilting trip sounds like so much fun..... enjoy

"Alice" wrote in message
Six of us quilters are meeting Tuesday for three days of quilting and fun
in Duck, NC. We are celebrating everyone's birthday during the entire
year, and working on a quilty project. We plan to eat, drink, sew, soak
in the hot tub, walk the beach, celebrate, shop and have fun....maybe not
in that order!!
Looking forward to a great time. I'll check in when I get back! I'd
worry about leaving my stash unguarded, but I don't have any. We
quilter's don't keep extra fabric around. We really, really don't, do we?
--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu