Old September 24th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice

Default Outer Banks - here we come!

Six of us quilters are meeting Tuesday for three days of quilting and fun in
Duck, NC. We are celebrating everyone's birthday during the entire year,
and working on a quilty project. We plan to eat, drink, sew, soak in the
hot tub, walk the beach, celebrate, shop and have fun....maybe not in that
order!!
Looking forward to a great time. I'll check in when I get back! I'd worry
about leaving my stash unguarded, but I don't have any. We quilter's don't
keep extra fabric around. We really, really don't, do we?
--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu