Old June 6th 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Twelve dollars

wrote:
...Why it was necessary to bring up $$$ spent is beyond me anyway, but it
does just point out the overall pettiness of all this nonsense. You do
yourself and the project in general no favors by continuing with these
vindictive rants against everything Victoria says.

Caryn

I didn't find it necessary to **bring up the topic** -- I hadn't
said one word about it. I have said repeatedly I WILL respond when I am
being attached over ANYTHING to do with this subject.

--
PAX, Tia Mary (RCTQ Queen of Kitties) ^;;^
their WHISKERS!