Old June 27th 05, 06:38 AM
Calliope

Default ? on pasta machine assembly..

hi all,

After doing some browsing on glass attic, I decided to take my Atlas pasta
machine
apart and clean it, since I had not used it in a long time. All went well,
but I have a dopey question! I assume that the sharp edges of the
blades should be set so they are both under the 'center' of the rollers,
i.e. the sharp edge points inward on both.
Is that correct?

Thanks!

Calliope

ps I wish I had been sitting in front of the computer when I did this, since
I managed to cut my thumb on one of the
blades before I realized how sharp they were! Not as bad as when I cut a
finger on each hand on a tissue blade but
it still stung!