Old January 6th 04, 04:26 PM
Kate Dicey

QuilterD wrote:

DH almost got me a serger for Christmas, but I'm not sure if I want one. I
don't sew clothes anymore since my daughter is grown and do mostly quilts and
home decorating type projects. I'm really not familiar at all with what a
serger can do (other than seams for knits) and would appreciate your insight
into how it can be used - or a good website as a resource for information on
one.

Don't post here too often, but always read.

Thanks,
Dianne
Western PA (snowy and cold)

Hit the URL below and look round my web site: I do quite a lot with my
serger, though mostly clothing.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk