Old August 30th 17, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Celestial Quilt and more

I finished my Disappearing Pinwheel mans quilt and it turned out really good, where you start out with a huge pinwheel and the re-cut it, then rearrange pieces before you assembly it. I also finished my 24-2 1/2 inch and 9 patch block quilt tops. Now I am off to a new one.

Go to http://www.mccallsquickquilts.com-au...elestial-quilt. You will probably have to type the address in if it is not all underlined. Open where it says aug/sept2017 and scroll down to the celestial quilt. I am making mine wider and longer. Am using light, medium, dark blue print fabrics with a white Kona background. If you get a chance, go and see it.
Sandy$