Old August 21st 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
amy

Default Ad:Retired Stampin Up and Other Rubber Stamp Deals At My Store

Hi, Please check out this week's deals and specials at
www.BuyRubberStamp. com.

120 wooden stamp mounts various sizes $15.00
http://www.buyrubberstamp.com/ Rubber-Stamping- and-Embossing/ Stamp-
Handles- and-Mounts

Lot of 20 Stampin Up Sets - some retired $200.00
SU Lot of 18 stamp sets, MORE THAN 100 STAMPS $185.00
HUGE MIXED SET LOT of Stampin' Up Stamps - 59 total $110.00
Close to My Heart Stamp Sets 26 Solos + 2 Bonus Stamps $310.00
http://www.buyrubberstamp.com/

Please stop by and visit http://www.BuyRubberStamp.com for more
deals,
discounts, and closeouts on all types of stamps and supplies,
including Close to My Heart, Creative Memories, Stampin Up, Retired
Stamps, and more.

thanks,
Amy