Old July 4th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Happy Birthday Butterbean

Oooooooooooooo, what a great idea! Butterbean needs a red hat!!! She's
definitely eligible for the Red Hat Club! I wonder where I can find a small
one!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Zk" wrote in message
What a cutie! Before I clicked through to her photo, I pictured her in a
big, "old lady" garden party hat, or something that Queen Elizabeth would
wear. Ooooohhhh, maybe a "red hat" society hat!

Congrats on her longevity -- shows how much you probably spoil her.
--
KathyZ
Mom to 2 two-legged kids, 2 dogs and 1 cat.

"Beadbimbo" wrote:
Butterbean just turned 6 yrs. old ...
http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/bday07hat.jpg

For her birthday, we let her NOT dress up this year and just dressed her
up with photoshop. She's an old lady now, so we thought we'd let her
take it easy ...