Old April 7th 06, 11:33 AM
kiku kiku is offline
Junior Member

Location: london

Quote:
Originally Posted by murielle
i have to sell a new LK100 on ebay so I have all the instructions, a manual
and 5 patterns guide. I can make copies.
Thanks Murielle for your reply. I am surprised to hear that there are still new LK100s around, Mine came from the local charity shop as part of a £10.00 bundle containg another Singer (FX100), an unknown one + a Bond. There were instructions and patterns for the other Singer and the Bond. Depending on the size/volume of LK100 instructions, I am not sure whether it is better to scan them or copy them. I suppose you would be the best judge of that. In any case, what costs would you incur?
Many thanks

Kiku