Old November 10th 03, 12:15 AM
juliasb(nospam)

Though considering what is said about just saving what you are
interested in is just why I haven't been able to cut anything out. I am
so afraid that I might want something down the line. I may not be queen
of packrats but I just can't throw much of anything away.
Years ago I believed if I hadn't used it in a year it would hit the
trash... not anymore! When I moved here the hardest thing to give away
and leave behind was many many of my books. Of course I chose to keep
my quilting books and magazines but so many others had to find new homes.
When I was straightening out the books and magazines the other day I
found my most treasured crafting project patterns that I had put in
binders. I had to put them else where. However they are never far away.
As horrible as it may sound, I now have to store books on a bookshelf
in the bathroom. I am just out of space and no where else to put
another bookshelf. Though cutting up my magazines is something I must
consider it will be a hard choice to make.
juliasb

Donna in Idaho (remove invalid) wrote:

But, but, but - how do you not know that sometime down the road you'll
become interested in something else that was in that magazine and now it's
tossed. I just can't rip up magazines. Lots of times something I'm not
interested in at the time I get it will grab my interest later on.

--

Conductor of the Squish-mobile

....come and journey with me...
from darkness into New Life