Old November 17th 14, 10:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default I do believe I recognize a few names here

On Monday, October 27, 2014 6:49:35 PM UTC-7, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 10/21/2014 11:18 PM, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

Oh , my, Jim.....that does go back a VERY long time. How is life
treating you?? Still a musician??

Hope all is well..if I remember right you were in Texas??

Gillian

I sure was Gillian - that's been over a decade ago. Life is a LOT better.