Old October 29th 14, 12:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default I do believe I recognize a few names here

On Monday, October 27, 2014 6:49:35 PM UTC-7, Gillian Murray wrote:
On 10/21/2014 11:18 PM, Jimmy Mac McNamara wrote:
A long time gone by - glad to see all you stitchers are still hard at work.

Oh , my, Jim.....that does go back a VERY long time. How is life
treating you?? Still a musician??

Hope all is well..if I remember right you were in Texas??

Gillian

HELLO GILLIAN!
Life has been great! Got through a very bad divorce a dozen years ago and moved to Las Vegas. I did have a band on the infamous Las Vegas Strip and we were blessed to have played at practically every large venue in town! We even opened for Reba McIntyre, Dwight Yoakum, and Big and Rich where John Rich joined us on stage for over an hour. I shut it down back in 2009. I met a beautiful Christian girl 7 years ago and remarried. It's like being married for the very first time. I became an ordained Minister 6 years ago and will be moving north and will reopen the shop. Life's been good - God is good.