Old October 27th 07, 09:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Bubbles_

Default Them wobbles - wheel throwing OT.

"DKat" wrote in message

-snip the water trick-

Don't they have nifty filters Switzerland (of course you were not at home
at the time but you said 'your' water...)? As I remember water is more
expensive than wine in much of Europe. Drinking a decent amount of water
every day keeps you healthy my Mother of 94 says.

I am fine with the water at home, but the Mallorcan water has different
bacteria, and I have learned to avoid it. And the more expensive is because
you get a lot of cheap wine over here! Hehe!

The day that '24' perpetuated the myth that torture buys you information
from terrorist is the day I stopped watching '24'. American is being
destroyed from within by cowards that want to 'feel safe!'. OK, deep
breath... no rant... sorry for the political OT.

Very good point. Although - considering what must go on at Guantanamo....
maybe not so off reality as we would wish?

S.O. thinks the Islands off of Spain look more than a little enticing.
Both boys are out of college next year. We may take our fourth vacation
in over 3 decades!

Mallorca is wonderfull. DO IT!

Greetings from Mallorca!

Marianne