Old October 23rd 07, 09:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Bubbles_

Default Them wobbles - wheel throwing

"DKat" wrote in message

I feel that evil envy raising its ugly head... I really like Spain and I
had no idea it had large islands in the Mediterranean. If I could just
get S.O. on boat...

Don't forget to drink lots and lots of water (sorry - mother mode kicking
in). Donna

The Ballearic islands off the east coast of Spain are GORGEOUS! Very much
worth a visit. I first came here with my cousin in 1980 or 81, and I still
love it.

And why water???? I can't drink the local tap water, in fact - does things
to me that aren't pleasant. But there is plenty of water in bottles - and
other stuff in bottles - wine as well - wine industry here is really coming
along!

*sips some coffee and watches some more 24 on the computer*

Marianne