Old November 10th 05, 06:34 AM
Marcella Peek

Default Is everyone quilting?

In article 5ozcf.2266$ih5.679@dukeread11,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

It is so quiet here. I guess everyone is too busy quilting to
post. That is commendable, but I am shocked you haven't said a
peep for at least 13 hours! Wow.

I did some sewing today .... finally. I made a spool block. This
one was for a group BOM. I really have to work on the sewing
room. I walked into it today, and the UFOs attacked me!! If I
would get those under control (read resolved) the room would be
less cluttered. Not to say neat yet, but certainly less cluttered.

No time for that now. I am getting ready for a quilters' retreat.
This will be my first one. I am looking forward to it. NOTE: DH
and assistants will be on stash guard.

PAT in VA/USA

Yep, I've been applique-ing away on my class sample. I finally finished
it and as a reward I made a tote bag for myself from an Amy Butler
pattern called the Chelsea tote. Nice bag but I changed the directions
a bit. Second one I've made so I knew where the problems were.

Seems like there's been lots of messages lately though.

Have fun at your retreat! Cleaning will always wait. Too bad you have
so many on guard or the quilt fairy could have dropped by to neaten
things up.

marcella