Old November 10th 05, 04:17 AM
frood

Default Is everyone quilting?

Pat, is that spool block for the retreat? I've been unable to come up with
an idea for a block. I've been sorting and packing, deciding what to take
with me. Oh, and shopping!

Yes, I'm going on the retreat with Pat. I'm excited! And I'm leaving Spike
and Giles in charge of fabric stash guarding. Just so you know, they have no
idea where the chocolate stash is!
--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
It is so quiet here. I guess everyone is too busy quilting to post. That
is commendable, but I am shocked you haven't said a peep for at least 13
hours! Wow.

I did some sewing today .... finally. I made a spool block. This one was
for a group BOM. I really have to work on the sewing room. I walked into
it today, and the UFOs attacked me!! If I would get those under control
(read resolved) the room would be less cluttered. Not to say neat yet, but
certainly less cluttered.

No time for that now. I am getting ready for a quilters' retreat. This
will be my first one. I am looking forward to it. NOTE: DH and assistants
will be on stash guard.

PAT in VA/USA