Old August 5th 04, 10:59 AM
Carol

Default Wonderful DH and Knee Update

I am really crocheting like mad and now DH is worrying because he
figured I would use 1,000 grams before the sale meaning I could buy
3,000 grams. Well here it is just over a week into the deal and I
have used 720grams and still have just over two weeks to go before I
go to the sale.

Can you say determined. My idea is 1,500 grams at the minimum and
then wil see what I do after that.

Yes my DH is now starting to roll his eyes when he sees me crocheting
especially when I finish yet another 50 gram ball of yarn.

Go Darlene, GO!!!
Good thing you crochet, since crocheting uses about 1/3 to 1/2 again as much
yarn as a similar knitted project. What is it you're making?

Still stitchin' and smilin'
Carol in SC