Old November 25th 04, 07:23 PM
Shirley Shone

It is something that I have suffered from off and on for the past 4
years. It comes and goes.

My back has improved and I am walking without the stick. I cannot stand
for long. It is painful if I try to walk too far.
Love
Shirley

In message , Kathy
N-V writes
Oh Shirley, I'm so sorry! Is this on top of your back problem, or
part of it? It seems so unfair, but at least you got your trip to
Malta.

Feel better soon, willya?

Love,

Kathy N-V

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 9:01:58 -0500, Shirley Shone wrote
(in message ):

Your mum has my sympathy. I suffer from Trigeminal Neuralgia.

Just a few weeks ago I got what I thought was toothache and got in to
see the dentist. He x-rayed it and set me up appointments for a root
filling.

Two days later the pain had gone from my teeth to my jaw bone and ear.

Back at the dentists he said the X-ray was clear. So I did not have to
suffer the root filling. It was the TN attacking again. It is extremely
painful
Give your mum a hug for me
Shirley

--