Old November 25th 04, 02:01 PM
Shirley Shone

Your mum has my sympathy. I suffer from Trigeminal Neuralgia.

Just a few weeks ago I got what I thought was toothache and got in to
see the dentist. He x-rayed it and set me up appointments for a root
filling.

Two days later the pain had gone from my teeth to my jaw bone and ear.

Back at the dentists he said the X-ray was clear. So I did not have to
suffer the root filling. It was the TN attacking again. It is extremely
painful
Give your mum a hug for me
Shirley

In message , Tinkster
writes
On 25 Nov 2004 05:19:11 -0800, (Paula C. Huner)
wrote:

This is a copy of of post I posted to Bead Art, my home group and true
Sisters, located on Delphi. Posting here because I do feel close to
you all and know some of you have health problems also.

*snip*

That is SO wonderful! You must be so amazed and grateful! I hope this
remission continues... My mom has MS and Trigeminal Neuralgia. I know
how she suffers, and I'm really glad you got some relief!

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

--