Old February 9th 18, 12:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Thot I'd drop in and say 'h'!

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 14:54:43 -0800 (PST), Martha Beth Lewis
wrote:

I also dislike FB. I was not even tempted to join.

I'm not sure what's even on there now. I think in the "olden days" it was where people posted pix of folks and chatted with friends and family. I'm guessing now it's full of ads/etc. and troll-ridden.
mb

Plus the 'fake news' - I was amazed the other day when a friend I
would categorize as sensible asked me if it was true Harry and Merkel
were breaking up.. I said I didn't have a line to Buck House, but I
would be quite amazed if it were so as having made their engagement
announcement, it must be a pretty sure thing.

Then suddenly thought to ask her where she saw that, thinking National
Enquirer or something, but it was FB I feel Zuckerberg has a lot
to answer for and hope he gets algorithms going before your next
election!