Old October 17th 05, 09:15 PM
spinninglilac

Default Cher, thanks I received the booklet:

Somewhere on the card I said I couldn't locate the tool, but will keep
trying....lol We had a clear up here over the last couple of months, taking
all my books and tins upstairs to my workroom...I've looked where I was
absolutely sure they were, but they weren't....but as soon as I locate it I
will send it to you...sorry you didn't get it in this package, but I wanted
you to have the booklet more than anything and not wait til I found the
tool. It's only a little latch hook thingy used for picking up stitches on
machine knitting, but they work really well for hand knitting as well, and I
have quite a number of them..

So you will get one. Gem must be receiving her present soon then as this
was sent at the same time.#

Enjoy you booklet......hugz....Cher

"Susie" wrote in message
Cher,
Thank you so very much for the Learn to Knit booklet.
Strange though, there was no little tool that you spoke of.
I am reading it now.
Thanks again,
Susie