Old December 27th 03, 02:59 AM
Deb Hayes

koreena...you bet!

If you use Premo or Kato clay, you will probably have better luck than with
the less flexible clays, but Jody Bishel has made vessels using light bulbs,
using the bulb just as a form, and breaking it into a paper grocery bag
after curing the clay and carefully removing the shards of glass. I suggest
Premo or Kato clay, because they remain most flexible after curing.
(IMHO)
you might go directly to Jody to ask more...I think she monitors this group.
I KNOW I have seen her on other clay groups, too!

Hope it helps!

Deb

"KLS" wrote in message
Hi, I saw some Christmas lights on Ebay that had been covered with fimo
canes. Anyone know of a web site with instructions on this? And would it
work on standard size light bulbs? Thanks in advance, Koreena