Old June 20th 13, 01:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jennifer in Ottawa

Default How many PIGS do you have?

Just received the e-newsletter from Quilters newsletter which talks of PIGS (projects in grocery sacks) - the one in question was begun in 2000.

I know that I have a sackful of various quilty projects in many different phases of completion - at what point on construction, do you tend to stall in the process? When I was working on the Navan Church quilt, I stalled for a while but did complete the job after 5yrs. Will I pick up any of the PIGS to complete or will I start another? Jennifer in Ottawa