Old January 18th 09, 11:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

Default REALLY OT..Info on Sunbeam MixMster

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
OK, guys, we are in the midst of the big annual yardsale. I have unearthed
the EMIL's Sunbeam MixMaster. #100-86659. It has the two bowls, and
various mixing tools. Is this something I stick $2 on, or is it really
more of a collector pieces. Haven't a clue, have never used it, but she
made banana bread forever, at least up to a couple of years before she
died in 2005.

We have a Kenwood Chef which was purchased about 25 year ago. Maureen
uses the dough hook to make bread and another gadget to make Yorkshire
Pudding. There are two large boxes in the attic with umpteen gadgets to
make sausages, ice-cream, seperate egg yolks etc etc but the effort of
using them then cleaning them just isn't worth the effort!
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK