Old December 1st 03, 12:43 AM

Default HELP PLEASE with janome 10001 and bobbin problem

i just got this &*$%#^!! janome--traded in my 9000 that it took a year
to pay for...the dealer tells me the 10001 will embroider a large
design without my having to piece it together like i do with a smaller
hoop...

i take it home and embroider large designs that don't meet (yet
another MAJOR complaint)--then try a littler one that has a problem
and ends up grinding thread into the bobbin case...

i cleaned everything out and now the needle won't pull the bobbin
thread thru to the top of the needle plate...can anyone help me?