Old December 8th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

Default Is ths a good deal? Grace Quilting Sewing Frame +Janome 1600 Sewing Machine

Hi Bobbi!!!!!!

--
Mary
"bobbi" wrote in message
ink.net...
: Does anyone know if this is a good deal and a good setup? I showed this
: my husband in October never thinking he would actually buy it for me, but
: my surprise, he told me today to go ahead and order it. Before I do that,
: thought I'd ask here because I know how knowledgeable you all are (I've
been
: lurking here for months) and I know someone will have an answer for me.
:
:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Grace-Quilting-S...QQcmdZViewItem
: