Old April 5th 14, 01:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Nyssa

Default Montgomery Ward model # UHT J1460

Shezzy wrote:

Anyone happen to have a manual they would be willing to
share with me ? Inherited this machine from my brother but
no manual any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,
Shez

I have a J1276, so my manual wouldn't help much.

But most of the MW machines were made by Brother, so you
might try that route by emailing them and asking if they
have an equivalent manual for the same machine made under
their own brand name.

HTH

Nyssa, who can't believe her old machine is still running