Old November 8th 11, 01:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default OT Exactly Which Deity is ticked Off?

Well said, Sunny. Couldn't have done it better. If anyone needs MRSA in
simple terms, it is a 'super bug' that is resistant to just about
everything. Recently I had to take a round of amoxicillin which was really
rough and they say MRSA is unaffected by it. A friend of mine picked up
MRSA in the hospital and he had quite a battle getting rid of it. Polly

"Sunny" wrote in message
You know, I don't subscribe to that belief that God (or any other deity that
a person calls on) sends bad stuff to test us or make us better or ...
whatever. I believe that when we got free will (that thing that separates us
from the rest of the sentient creatures on this Earth) we also had to take
the whole shebang. Everybody got free will -- creeps, microbes, viruses, the
weather, you name it. Just a whole bunch of nastiness and chaos got tossed
out because that's what free will is all about. Choices. So we get smacked
and beaten down and starved and abused. Because the creeps have free will.
And so do the cells in our bodies that turn into cancer and tumors. And (I'm
sorry, I really am) but I believe that some people choose evil.
Deliberately.

So there you are. No deity out to get you. No fist to shake at the heavens,
or trees or rocks or wherever. Just a hope that we can pray and light
candles and talk to our Creator and push that darkness and chaos back a bit.
Or find comfort in the midst of the crazy and pain. Because my God is there,
hurting with MRSA and in anguish because that precious little one is in pain
and your sweet daughter is desperate and your heart is breaking and you
can't do anything. My God is with you, with them, holding their hands and
your, whispering that love will win in the end, Light will break and morning
will come and the battle is worth fighting.

And I'm going to put a big ol' whammy on that creepy landlord and that piece
of .... ex and then ask for forgiveness.

Hugs and thinking of you,
Sunny