Old September 10th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Default New Topic: What is YOUR favorite piece of jewelry?

Becki, you NEED to keep it.

`````````````````````````
Beckibead wrote:
Karleen -- I have a brown jade and aquamarine necklace that I am just
nuts about. I've tried to sell it twice on ebay but it didn't go. I
have remade it four times, LOL. I'm going to leave it exactly as it is
and shorten it, probably today. And as soon as I do I don't think I
will be able to sell it. I will have to keep it, cause I love the
****ing thing. Choker length makes the necklace pop. It will be mine.

Rationale: Most of my clients like "bigger neck" pieces, and for some
reason my fat body has a diminished neck (yeah picture my big head on
top of that and somehow,, now, on paper I look like a cartoon
character!! LOL). Truthfully everything is in proportion and looks
just fine -- I just don't have a large neck like many woman my age and
weight. Therefore, I probably wouldn't be able to sell it anyway, eh?

LOL. If I shorten it today I will take a picture tomorrow and post it
for you all to see. It really is spectacular, and I didn't want to let
it out of my sight.

Becki